We are continuously improving the performance and compatibility of our Windows drivers for all CRYPTO-BOX®USB models: SC, XS and Versa.
This has changed:
- Support for Device Guard under Windows 10 Enterprise X64 (HVCI incompatibility fixed)
- Improved Sleep-Wakeup behavior
- Drivers signed with new EV certificate
The drivers and the corresponding driver setup (CBUSetup) were successfully tested under:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Server 2016/2012R2/2012/2008R2
- Legacy systems: Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP
How to get the new drivers:
- CBUSetup - our automatic driver setup. It performs an automatic installation of the CRYPTO-BOX drivers and related components automatically in correspondence with the operating system in use. CBUSetup is available in our download area.
- Standalone .inf and .sys files for Windows 32/64bit without setup for experienced users and software developers.
- Alternatively, the CBUSetup.msm Windows Installer Merge Module can be implemented easily into own setup routines. Both the standalone drivers and CBUSetup.msm are available in our download area.
- Windows Update - if the computer is connected to the Internet and and automatic Windows Updates are active, Windows will install the new drivers automatically.
Please contact us if you have further questions about the CRYPTO-BOX implementation.