The Professional Protection Kit (PPK) is the universal toolkit for your protection strategy with the CRYPTO-BOX®.
A new PPK 8.15 release is available in our download section (MyMARX login and valid support contract are required for downloading).
PPK 8.15 contains the following updates (see changelog for more details):
- AutoCrypt - Automatic Software Protection (AutoCrypt Wizard and command line tool):
- AC_Tool: New support for changing the UPW of the CRYPTO-BOX
- Improved application compatibility for .NET applications when using Obfuscation
- Smarx OS - Implementation with API:
- New C# and C++ (Visual Studio 2015+) examples demonstrating secure implementation of the CRYPTO-BOX and UPW protection techniques - read more...
- Sample code for network monitoring included - read more...
- CBIOS library for C++ (Visual Studio): Bugfix in network mode when connecting to the server.
- Python: Added revised 64bit Windows library for Python 3.8/3.9 and updated sample code. Please contact us if you need support for other Python releases or platforms.
- PPK folder structure updated
We appreciate your feedback and suggestions to the PPK, please contact us.