Are you interested in software protection and license management with the CRYPTO-BOX® under macOS? If you answered yes, check out this newsletter!
1. Updated Smarx4Mac Package
A revised Smarx4Mac package for the CRYPTO-BOX® is available in our download area. An active support level option and MyMARX login is required for the download.
- macOS Sierra support
- Support for the SmarxAPI interface, samplecode for both SmarxAPI and SmarxCPP included
- Latest CBIOS updates incorporated:
- RFP API supported, including sample code (see Smarx Compendium, chapter 15 for details on RFP API)
2. Microsoft announces Visual Studio for Mac
Recently, Microsoft introduced a preview version of Visual Studio for Mac:
We are currently investigating it, and are planning to port our .NET API for Windows (CBIOS4NET or Smarx4NET) to Linux and Mac platforms.
Please let us know which of the following platforms would be most important or for you to have .NET support:
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2
- CentOS 7.1+
- Debian 8.2+
- Fedora 23, 24
- Linux Mint 17.1, 18
- OpenSUSE 13.2, 42.1
- Oracle Linux 7.1
- Ubuntu 14.04 & 16.04
Send us your feedback via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (770) 904 0369 (U.S.A.); +49 (0)8403/9295-0 (Europe and worldwide)