A new Smarx®OS 4 Mac package is available in our download area. An active support level option and MyMARX login are required for the download.
- New CBIOS/Smarx API libraries:
- Support for Macs with M1 processors under macOS 11 "Big Sur"
- Network mode with IPv6 support
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
- CBIOS Network Server with support for IPv6, SetUPW and protection against DoS attacks, see server readme file for further details.
Quick implementation with Smarx API:
- The AC API/SmarxAPI samples demonstrate software licensing by implementing just one function call into the source code of your application.
- The SmarxCbiosCppSample offers an Object Oriented Implementation for C++ (Visual Studio) developers under macOS with more functionality than the AC API/SmarxAPI.
- Please refer to the readme file in: /api/samples/SmarxApi/ for more details on SmarxAPI based samples
- We created a comprehensive SmarxCpp API reference document for developers. It contains an overview of SmarxCpp interfaces and classes, and can be downloaded from the "Documents" area on our webpage.
Please contact us if you have any question regarding this package or API implementation for the CRYPTO-BOX in general.