Technical Support Engineer (near Ingolstadt, Germany)
License Management with soft- and hardware - that's your world at MARX®! You will provide technical implementation assistance to corporate users (customers) using provided tools - and your IT skills. Your diagnosis will guide users through step-by-step solutions. You will answer product related questions and work with our support ticket system. Installing software, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and general troubleshooting issues are part of your job. You will also work with, and forward questions, to our developers.
Qualifications what we expect:
- In-depth IT knowledge, hardware level and components included
- Knowledge of, and working with MS Office is NOT sufficient!
- Experience with at least 1 programming language
- Ability to speak and write clearly in English, and accurately
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Previous experience with IT security a plus
- Completed IT projects a BIG plus - please bring them, email them or send link!
- Provide service and support to corporate customers using our ticket system, email and phone
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customers information and identify best suited solutions and products
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research required information
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Organize ideas and communicate customer suggestions and complaints with project management and developers
- Follow up and make scheduled call back to customers
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Install test systems with various operating systems
Please enclose with your application
- References about projects
- Salary expectations
Job interviews include an English test that is scored according to a point system.
An internship is always a good opportunity for college students to enhance classroom theory with real world experience.
We are especially interested in computer science, engineering and marketing students, though we are open to qualified students from any discipline.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your application to:
MARX Software Security GmbH
Vohburger Strasse 68