The Professional Protection Kit (PPK) is the universal toolkit for your protection strategy with the CRYPTO-BOX®.
A new PPK release is available in our download section (MyMARX login and valid support contract are required for downloading).
PPK 8.13 contains the following updates:
- AutoCrypt (Automatic Software Protection)
- Improved application compatibility
- Smarx Application Framework (SxAF) and SmrxProg command line tool:
- Support for setting CRYPTO-BOX SC AES and RSA key access rights added
- Smarx OS/CBIOS:
- Updated 64Bit libcbios.a for MinGW (solves compatibility to latest Qt releases)
- Updated dynamic libraries: cbios_dll.dll, rfp_dll.dll including their 64bit counterparts which contain latest CBIOS updated as well as fixes in CDO support for RFP API
- Remote Update (RFP API) sample for Delphi 10/11 added
- Qt sample for Visual Studio 2015 and higher added
- MARX Analyzer:
- Windows 11 and ARM driver detection added
We appreciate your feedback and suggestions to the PPK. Please contact us or use our support ticket system.