Try to attach the CRYPTO-BOX to another USB port. If the problem still exists, please make sure that you have installed the latest CRYPTO-BOX device drivers with CBUSetup.
To make sure that any old drivers are removed and the latest drivers are installed, we recommend the following steps:
- Unplug the CRYPTO-BOX from the USB port
- Download the CBUSetup Zip archive, open/unpack it and execute CBUSetup.exe, then choose the "Uninstall" option
- After uninstallation has finished, restart the computer
- Execute CBUSetup.exe again and choose the "Install" option
- Plug in the CRYPTO-BOX, it will be detected automatically
If this does not solve the problem, please send us the MARX Analyzer report of your computer.